Monday, October 19, 2009

A Hindu-American Blogger Gets Added to Beliefnet

I am an unapologetic reader of beliefnet.com... perhaps its a bit unacademic of me...but I like some touchy-feely spun religious stories every once and awhile (what can I say). One part about the site that I do especially like is the blogs. These blogs are usually by faith practitioners commenting on stories in their religious communities (to date, my favorite was the one on keeping Ramadan in America) . I was very excited to see an add on of my own particular interest. The newest blog is Om Sweet Om: A Hindu American Journey by Vineet Chander. My own interests in the South Asian-American diaspora have gotten me excited about this new blog. So far there are some really cool entries about Obama's Diwali message worth checking out. So, I just wanted to give a little shout out to Mr. Chander that i'm logged on and reading, and to direct my own readers (if you do exist! haha) to go ahead and check out the always interesting Beliefnet Blogs.

PS-

Idol Chatter and Pontifications (which seams to have been replaced by Deacon's Bench) are also worth checking out....

No comments:

Post a Comment